iQuanta’s CAT + GMAT Full Course
iQuanta’s CAT + GMAT Course has been launched. Prepare with highly relevant material for both of these major MBA entrances. Get access to live classes, practice sessions, topic-wise assignments, instant 24×7 doubt solving (within 2 minutes), mocks, one-on-one counselling with the faculties and various other perks.
iQuanta’s CAT + GMAT Course Details for Students:
- Quant: 150+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 1000+ videos | 40+ Assignments.
- LRDI: 100+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 250+ videos | 30+ Assignments.
- VARC: 100+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 250+ videos | 30+ Assignments.
- Practice: 1500+ QA | 300+ LRDI Sets | 700+ VARC Questions
- Daily Initiatives: Daily DILR sets | Daily RCs | Daily articles
- Mocks: 20 Full Mocks | 60 Sectionals | 15 Non-CAT Mock (XAT, IIFT, SNAP, NMAT). Video Solutions For All LRDI Sets in Full Mocks & Assignments.
- Free Crash Course worth Rs. 10,000: 60+ Sessions of QA+LRDI+VARC Inclusive of shortcuts and Past CAT Practice Questions | Daily 3-hour intensive revision sessions starting 2 months prior to CAT.
- 250 iQuanta Questions: Highly CAT relevant set of questions in last 2 months.
- Quant: 35+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 200+ videos | 20+ Assignments.
- VARC: 35+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 200+ videos | 15+ Assignments.
- IR: 8-10 Conceptual and Application Videos
- AWA: 5 Introductory & Writing Strategies for AWA Preparation.
- Practice: 750+ QA | 750+ VARC Questions | 5 IR Questions
- Daily Initiatives: Daily VARC Questions | Daily Quants Questions
- Live Class Timings: 7 PM – 9 PM on Fridays | 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM on Saturdays | 3 PM – 5 PM on Saturdays.
Other than all of these, you’ll also be getting:
- Dual Pedagogy Teaching with Both Conceptual Live Stream as well as Live Application Sessions.
- A combination of well-explained shortcuts & concepts.
- 24×7 doubt clarification from any material with video solutions.
iQuanta CAT Course Structure & Flow Chart: Qa | LRDI | VARC Syllabus
1. Quantitative Aptitude: Quant Course Structure & CAT Quant Syllabus
|Topics||Duration of the Topic||Sub-Topics||Application Sessions||Conceptual Sessions||Total Videos||Total Practice Questions|
|Time, Speed & Distance||2 weeks||5||5||53||215|
|Modern Maths||3 weeks||6||4||102||250|
|Progressions & Series||1 week||2||1||36||80|
So a student following iQuanta CAT Course Structure | For any topic should take 1, Application Class, 1 Conceptual Class, take an assignment available on Dashboard, attend 1 Practice session and then can do self study from IIM ABC Practice Batch. Then move to next topic classes in the same manner.
2. Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation :LRDI Course Structure & CAT LRDI Syllabus
|Topics||Duration of the Topic||Application Sessions||Live Sessions||Total Videos in Application Sessions||Total Practice Sets With Video Solutions|
|Data Interpretation||4 weeks||8||4||40||152|
|Linear Arrangements||1 week||3||1||15||33|
|Circular Arrangements||1 week||2||1||10||28|
|Venn Diagrams||2 weeks||4||2||20||48|
|Binary Logics||1 week||2||1||10||28|
|Games & Tournaments||2 weeks||4||2||20||48|
|Network Flow Diagrams||1 week||1||1||5||23|
|Quant Based DI||1 week||1||2||5||26|
So a student following iQuanta CAT Course Structure | For any topic should take 1, Application Class, 1 Conceptual Class, take an assignment available on Dashboard, participate in Daily LRDI initiative and then can do self study from IIM ABC Practice Batch. Then move to next topic classes in the same manner.
3. Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension : VARC Course Structure & CAT VARC Syllabus
|Topics||Duration of the Topic||Application Sessions||Live Sessions||Total Videos||Total Practice Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||10 weeks||20||10||90||214|
|Para Summary||1 week||2||1||24||81|
|Para Completion||0.5 week||1||1||12||46|
|Odd One Out||1 week||2||1||24||81|
|Para Jumbles||1 week||2||1||24||183|
|Critical Reasoning & FIJ||1.5 weeks||3||1||36||103|
So a student following iQuanta CAT Course Structure | For any topic should take 1, Application Class, 1 Conceptual Class, take an assignment available on Dashboard, Participate in Daily Reading & RC initiative and then can do self study from IIM ABC Practice Batch. Then move to next topic classes in the same manner.
The following topics cover the CAT curriculum for CAT 2022, which should make for a wholesome preparation
4. iQuanta’s CAT Crash Course 2022
Crash Course of iQuanta technically acts like a Revision + Rigorous Practice Batch which includes both Concepts and their Application. Though the Practice takes place all day round in the last 2 months. CAT Crash course of iQuanta worth Rs12k, is completely Free for iQuanta Full Course Students.
5. iCAT Mocks 2022
A student technically should start taking Mocks after 50-60% of their syllabus is over, which must include Arithmetic.
CAT Mocks by iQuanta will start from July Mid and will go upto CAT in November.
6. Practice Initiatives by iQuanta
These are the total number of practice questions provided by iQuanta in Live Sessions, Application Sessions, Assignments & Mocks.
7. IIM ABC CAT Practice Batch
The books in the market aren’t updated to current CAT level at all. For example the LRDI level of CAT increased in 2015 but those books were created more than a decade back, so books will only give you the basic idea rather than a wholesome preparation.
I will suggest to go for iQuanta CAT Full course + IIM ABC Product, you wont need to get any un-updated book for CAT. If you only want materials then go for IIM ABC Batch by iQuanta as it has 500 RCs, 500 LRDI Sets and 3500 Qa questions, if you want coaching along with that, take combo of both CAT Full Course + IIM ABC Product.
In iQuanta CAT Full Course, apart from 350 hours of Live Classes, you get 100 assignments, regular practice sessions, 20 Full Mocks, 60 sectionals, so in total you would be practicing 5000 + Questions apart from Conceptual Videos and Live classes
which is enough to get good percentile in CAT.
But as some might prefer a lot n lot of questions in hand to practice hence there is one option of Full Course + IIM ABC practice batch, as IIM ABC practice has only plethora of questions with 7500 questions (500 RCs, 500 LRDI, 3500 QA)
Thats like a combination of 2 -3 materials with updated content.
iQuanta GMAT Course Structure & Flow Chart
1. Quantitative Reasoning: QR Structure & GMAT QR Syllabus
2. Verbal Reasoning: VR Course Structure & GMAT VR Syllabus
3. Integrated Reasoning: IR Course Structure & GMAT IR Syllabus
- 8-10 Conceptual and Application Videos
4. Analytical Writing Assessment: AWA Course Structure & GMAT AWA Syllabus
- 5 Introductory & Writing Strategies for AWA Preparation
iQuanta CAT + GMAT Course Features
What Makes iQuanta the Best MBA Exam Preparation Platform?
1. 24×7 Doubt Solving in iQuanta Course
As an aspirant, anyone would want their doubts to be cleared immediately as they arise at any time of the day. This is the ideal situation. Immediate doubt clarification could be a great addition to your exams preparation.
This is why we at iQuanta provide free doubts solving mechanisms on our CAT preparation Fb group. Therein, you are able to ask your doubts whenever they arise, i.e, 24×7 doubt solving. All you need to do is post your doubts in the group and it will be resolved within 10 minutes of posting.
To know the steps to 24×7 doubt clarification in detail, click here.
2. Peer-to-Peer Learning in CAT students Community
A community is very important as having a dedicated community at one place will provide you with the necessary support for your preparation.
In our secret Facebook group and in our public Facebook group, every student studies in a group wherein they learn from each other by asking and solving doubts, sharing strategies and uplifting each other by providing motivation. A functioning ecosystem is built that is engaging as well as informative.
Click here to know more about iQuanta’s peer-to-peer learning and how they managed to create an engaging community.
3. iQuanta’s Interactive CAT Classes : Dual Pedagogy
Listening passively has certain disadvantages because one is not actively involved in the learning process. And as we have limited attention spans, any student will not be able to listen attentively for an extended period of time.
Hence, short attention spans can be increased through iQuanta’s dual pedagogy wherein the focus is not only on teaching theoretical concepts but also application-based learning.
How iQuanta conducts it’s interactive classes? Click here to find out.
4. iQuanta’s Past CAT & GMAT Results
iQuanta’s quality preparation materials are reflected in their result with more than 60 students getting 99+%ile. It is important to note that this result came from a single place. At iQuanta, our aim is to provide you with value to enable you to get into your dream bschool.
Check out how Avinash Singh, a boy who belonged to a village with no schools got 99.5%ile in CAT. To watch more such videos click here.
iQuanta is deeply happy for its students. After burning the midnight oil and after a year of hard work, lots of rigorous sessions, unlimited doubts solving, 400+ iQuanta students got 95%ile+ and 225 got 97+%ile.
Click here to check iQuanta’s detailed past CAT results.
For a structured CAT + GMAT prep course, visit the link below.
For daily GMAT practice questions and 24*7 doubt clarification, join the group linked below
To join India’s largest Facebook community with 24*7 Doubt solving and peer-to-peer learning, visit the link below.