Course Starting Date
1. Basics of number
2. Remainder(non-conventional divisibility rules, euler’s, Chinese remainder theorem etc.)
3. Numbers of factors, sum of factors, difference of square etc
4. HCF, LCM,digital sum,co-prime etc.
5. Base system
6. Mega event covering other important topics and intense practice on numbers.
1.Fundamentals of geometry
2. Conceptual application and practice
3. Tricks and shortcuts of typical geometry problems
4. Mass Point Geometry and other important topics
5. Mega event for intense practice of geometry questions with shortcuts
1. Basics of time, speed and distance and problems
2. TSD in details and types of problems.
3. Relative motion and shortcuts of TSD and typical problems.
4. Circular motion in detail.
5. Percentage in detail.
6. Commercial Mathematicsa) profit and loss b) faulty weights c) SI & CI d) instalments
7. Time and work.
9. Mixture and allegations.
1. Sequence and series(A.P, G,P, A.G.P)
2. Special Series and Function
1. Basics and problems on them.
2. Graphs and approaching a problem by graphs.
3. Quadratic-graphs, shortcut - formula and non conventional approach.
5. inequalities and problems over that.
All shortcuts and easy approach for cube based problems.
Discussion on special type of problems on CAT and intense practice session.
1. Basics of number counting
2. Selection and combination of various types and problems discussion.
3. basics of probability.
4. probability using permutation and various types of problems.
5. intense practice on all possible types of problems.
Ask your Doubts in any question you face in this iQuanta Facebook Group Benefit From Our Exceptional Pedagogy in our CAT Paid Course Be a Part of our Learning Network