About St. Xavier’s College BMS
St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai offers a three year Bachelor of Management Studies or BBS program. The BMS course offers by St. Xavier’s College includes various subjects in the fields of Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Production. The program is divided into six semesters and the course work includes compulsory as well as elective subjects.
To be eligible for St. Xavier’s BMS entrance exam the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have graduated from the 12th examination from Maharashtra State Board. If a candidate has graduated from any other board he/she must issue the provisional eligibility certificate from the University of Mumbai.
- Candidate must be below 23 years
- Relevant certificates must be produced by the candidate belonging to reserved categories.
- To be eligible for St. Xavier’s BMS entrance exam, the candidate must have secured 65% (General); 60% (Christian minority); 55% (SC/ST), in Class XII.
St. Xavier’s conducts a university level written test to select the students for the BMS program. The test comprises of 100 questions in the areas of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, English Language & Comprehension Skills, Logical & Visual Reasoning, and Critical Analysis.
Entrance exam Exam Pattern
- Xavier’s BMS entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR sheet)
- The exam will be in MCQ format and will carry a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking
- A simple calculator and black ballpoint pen will be allowed in the exam center
St. Xavier’s BMS will be divided into 5 sections
- Data Interpretation
- General knowledge and current affairs
- English language and comprehension skills
- Logical and visual reasoning
Entrance Exam Syllabus
As St. Xavier’s College does not provide any specific syllabus for BMS entrance exam, students are advised to be thorough with class 10th syllabus among other boards.
|General knowledge and current affairs||20%|
|English language and comprehension skills||20%|
|Logical and visual reasoning||20%|
St Xavier’s BMS Student Intake
No. of seats available – 60
St. Xavier’s BMS reservation policy
|Category||Number of seats|
St. Xavier’s College BMS Syllabus
|Year||Semester A||Semester B|
For comprehensive guidance and one-on-one counselling, visit the link below
To stay updated and for 24*7 doubt solving, join the Facebook group linked below