IIM Lucknow Placements 2021: Highest CTC INR 51 LPA and Average CTC INR 26 LPA
The final placements of IIM Lucknow 2019-21 Batch concluded with a 100% placement record with a significant rise of 7% for the average CTC offered. Many international, as well as domestic recruiters, participated across sectors. First-time recruiters like Angel Broking, Carwale, MedPlus, Merce, Pine Labs, Zynga, etc. also participated. IIM Shillong is committed to nurture cutting-edge knowledge, accelerate innovation and groom leaders in values and purpose to impact a dynamic world.
IIM Lucknow Batch Profile
- The batch size is 478 with 63:37 male to female split.
- Around 17% of students have previous experience of more than 3 years, 32% between 2-3 years, 22% around 1-2 years and remaining less than a year.
- Maximum students, around 24% have previous work experience in the IT sector followed by 9% each in consulting and operations.
IIM Lucknow Compensation Details
|Parameter||2019-21 Batch||2018-20 Batch||% Change|
|Highest CTC (International)||56.00 lpa||58.47 lpa||-4.2%|
|Highest CTC (Domestic)||51.00 lpa||54.00 lpa||-5.5%|
|Average CTC||26.00 lpa||24.25 lpa||7.2%|
|Median CTC||23.50 lpa||23.00 lpa||2.2%|
The domain wise highest and median CTC details are as follows:
|Domain||Highest CTC||Median CTC|
|Consulting||35.00 lpa||30.10 lpa|
|IT & Analytics||51.20 lpa||23.00 lpa|
|Sales & Marketing||44.00 lpa||21.60 lpa|
|Finance||44.00 lpa||27.00 lpa|
|General Management||26.00 lpa||20.00 lpa|
|Operations||44.00 lpa||27.20 lpa|
IIM Lucknow Domain-wise Statistics
- Consulting is the top domain with 33% offers followed by IT & Analytics with 24% offers.
- The Consulting domain witnessed top recruiters like Accenture Strategy, Bain & Company, BCG, Kearney, McKinsey etc.
- The IT & Analytics domain witnessed top recruiters like Adobe, Amazon, American Express, Flipkart, Jio, Microsoft, Paytm etc.
- The Sales & Marketing domain witnessed top recruiters like Colgate, Dabur, ITC, P&G, RB, Samsung etc.
- The Finance domain witnessed top recruiters like Avendus, CITI Bank, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Sabre Partners etc.
- The General Management domain witnessed top recruiters like Aditya Birla Group, Capgemini, Mahindra, RPG Group, Reliance, TCS etc.
- The Operations domain witnessed top recruiters like Asian Paints, Blue Yonder, Cloudtail, Marico, Mondelez, NatWest etc.
The top recruiters and the number of offers are as follows:
|Company||Number of Offers|
|PwC US Advisory||16|
|Bain & Co.||13|
|McKinsey & Company||10|
To structure your CAT online preparation in an efficient way consider joining iQuanta which is a top online cat coaching institute and being a part of the iQuanta CAT 21 Course.
You can also check out and be a part of their Facebook group for peer learning, doubt solving and free material.