XLRI Jamshedpur: 2019-21 Batch placed with Average Stipend reaching INR 25.08 LPA
XLRI Jamshedpur witnessed 100% placements for the batch of 2019-21 for both of its flagship programs. All 358 candidates got offers through the final recruitment process which saw participation from 108 recruiters with 370 domestic and international offers, including 23 new recruiters.
Key Highlights of XLRI recruitment :
- The median salary offered to the batch is INR 23 lakhs per annum which remained the same as last year despite the pandemic.
- The top 10th and 25th percentile average is INR 37.49 and 34.80 lakhs per annum, respectively.
- The average salary witnessed an increase to INR 25.08 lakh per annum from INR 24.30 lakhs per annum in 2020 which is a 3.2% increase.
- The highest domestic offers given is INR 50+ lpa from the BFSI sector
- Around 33.33% of the students received Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs).
- New final recruiters included prestigious companies such as Mastercard, DE Shaw, Airbnb, DBS Bank, Nykaa, Freshworks, ZS Associates, Tata Electronics, ProgCap, Rebel Foods, IDFC Bank, amongst others.
- Few PSUs like Power Finance Corporation and GAIL also participated in the final recruitment process.
XLRI Sector-wise Split
- The top domains based on the roles offered were Consulting, Sales & Marketing and BFSI.
- Boston Consulting Group, Bain and Co., PwC, Accenture Strategy, Amazon, ITC, PayTM made the highest number of offers.
- Consulting saw firms like Bain & Company, Boston Consulting Group, AT Kearney, Accenture Strategy, Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG, Everest Group, Infosys Consulting participating in the process.
- The FMCG, Telecom, and Pharma sectors saw firms like P&G, Hindustan Unilever, ITC, Colgate Palmolive, Asian Paints, Samsung, Marico, Cipla, Dr Reddy’s, Sun Pharma, Thermofisher, Aurigene Health Tech, among others offering roles in Company Strategy, Sales & Marketing, Product Supply, Operations, IT and Human Resources.
- The BFSI sector saw firms like Goldman Sachs, J.P Morgan Chase, NIIF, Citibank, Standard Chartered, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI, Edelweiss offering roles in Front End Investment Banking, Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Global and Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Global Markets, Equity Research, and Retail Banking.
- General Management saw firms TAS, Aditya Birla Group, Mahindra, Capgemini ELITE, Reliance Industries, Xiaomi, RPG, ACT, and other firms participating.
- The ITES, E-commerce and Online Services sectors saw firms like Microsoft, Amazon, PayTM, PhonePe, Myntra, Ola, Media.net, Flipkart, Udaan, AirBnB, HCL, TCS, EXL, Byju’s, Unacademy, and VMock offering roles like Product Manager, Program Manager, Business Development, Financial Planning amongst others.
- HR saw firms like P&G, HUL, ITC, Colgate Palmolive, Marico, JP Morgan Chase, PwC, EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Myntra, Ola, Power Finance Corporation, Samsung, and others participating. HR roles offered included HR Consulting, recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and HR Analytics.
To structure your CAT online preparation in an efficient way consider joining iQuanta which is a top online cat coaching institute and being a part of the iQuanta CAT 21 Course.
You can also check out and be a part of their Facebook group for peer learning, doubt solving and free material.