MBA from Ireland: Fees, Requirements, Universities, and more!
Pursuing an MBA from abroad definitely opens up a lot of opportunities for everyone, especially if you choose to do an MBA from 1st world/developed country.
Irish and English are Ireland’s national languages. Ireland is Eurozone’s one of the fastest growing economy with many pro-business policies formulated by the government. Ireland ranks 1st in attracting and retaining international talent.
Most of the universities in Ireland have hige campuses that are spread over acres of land. Ireland universities are known for their computer/software related programs. Ireland is also world second largest exporter of software.
The average living expenditure in Ireland is 12,000 euros per year.
Let us see lucrative few points for MBA from Ireland.
Top Reasons to Choose Ireland for MBA
The benefits of pursuing from developed countries are many and help in providing an environment that is both professionally and intellectually stimulating. I have discussed a few benefits below:
- Higher package: it is a well-known fact that rich countries like Ireland have huge capital to invest in their employees and their different ventures, and they would not shy away from giving high packages to skilled individuals. Hence, if you have the required skills, you will be compensated duly.
- Intellectual environment: as companies are strict with hiring quality resources, you will find yourself in an intellectually stimulating environment, allowing you to hone your skills. This is good news for those grads who are always on the lookout for a healthy competitive environment to always grow themselves (also known as having a growth mindset).
- Low cost education: the average tution fee for an MBA in Ireland is only around 15-18 lakhs. Ireland’s education system is one of the best. It is ranked top 10 globally as an education system that is capable of meeting the needs of a competitive economy.
- High Visa Success Rate: the approval rate of visas are on the optimistic end, with high chances of getting approved.
- Part-time Jobs Available: international students are allowed to work part-time legally in Ireland. The minimum wage is 9.15 euros per hour.
- Other features inlude Ireland being an European Hub for IT and Pharmacy companies, One year masters, World class education, Multicultural environment, among others.
Most of the admissions take place during two seasons: Fall intake, that happens during September, and Spring intake, that happens during the month of January.
The average score required for PG admission ranges between 55% to 75%, with minimum IELTS score of 6 to 6.5. The candidates can choose one of the following English tests to prove proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
3-4 months of gap is acceptable in most of the universities in Ireland.
The most popular courses in Ireland includes Digital Marketing, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Engineering, AI, Business Analytics, among others.
For placements, Ireland is visited by 9 of the top 10 US technology companies, all of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, top 5 global software companies, 8 of the top 10 financial services companies.
For pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s there is Stamp 2 Visa; for work, stamp 1G Visa (lasts for 1-2 years); and finally for citizenship, there is green card.
Candidates looking to pursue an MBA in Ireland are required to fulfil these primary requirements:
- Students must have completed a 3 – 4 years graduation degree in a related field
- For pursuing MBA in Ireland, students must appear in English proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOFEL, and PTE; followed by a personal interview conducted by some universities.
- 2 -3 years of work experience is mandatory for getting enrolled on select Irish universities
You can also join our GMAT preparation community by clicking on the banner below to keep yourself updated with different strategies, practice questions, 24*7 doubts solving support, and much more! Click the banner below to join:
Also, click on the banner below to know the various course details of our comprehensive GMAT preparation program. Key features include affordability, interactive live classes, highly relevant mocks and class content, among others! Click on the banner below.