FMS Summer Placement Report’s Comparison
The 2020-22 batch of summer placement witnessed 96 companies participating in the placement drive for a pool size of 254 students. 100% placement was recorded reflecting the high quality of students. In fact, the number of offers made was 273 which is higher than the pool size.
To ensure smooth flow of the entire process due to virtual mode, a platform was designed integrated with video conferencing to provide flexibility for recruiters. Slotting exercise was done to decide when a company would come in the placement process. Also, a scheduling algorithm is used by FMS to optimally match the company and student’s preferences.
Domain Wise Statistics
|Domain||Sales & Marketing||E-commerce/ IT/ Operations||Finance||Consulting/
|No. of companies||32||15||19||18|
|No. of offers||110||67||31||46|
|Average Stipend||2.38 L||2.42 L||2.39 L||2.48 L|
|Prominent recruiters||HUL, RB, ITC L’oreal, Mondelez, Dabur, Coca Cola||Adobe, Amazon, Google, Flipkart, Microsoft, TCS||Axis Bank, CITI Bank, CRISIL, HSBC, D E Shaw||BCG, Capgemini, Gartner, Kearney, TAS, Wipro|
- There is a 42% increase in E-commerce/ IT/ Operations roles.
- There is a 17% increase in consulting roles.
- There is a 34% increase in Sales & Marketing roles.
- Sales & Marketing dominated the placement drive with 43% offers despite pandemics.
- Finance saw the lowest number of offers despite second-highest recruiters visiting the campus.
- E-commerce and consulting roles saw the highest monthly stipend of INR 1.5 L.
Comparison of 2020-22 Batch with 2019-21 Batch-
- The monthly average stipend is 1.2 L and the monthly median stipend is 1.1 L.
- Despite pandemic, average and median stipend has increased by 4.88% and 10% respectively.
- The increase in the stipend for Men and Women is nearly the same.
- 183 students received a stipend of more than 2 lakhs.
- 34 students received a stipend of more than 3 lakhs.
The placement drive concluded with 81 recruiters offering 273 offers to 254 students across various roles. There is a significant increase in the average stipend observed this year reaching 2.4 lakhs. The maximum increase is observed for sales and marketing roles which dominated the placement drive with 43% offers.
To structure your CAT online preparation in an efficient way consider joining iQuanta which is a top online cat coaching institute and being a part of the iQuanta CAT 21 Course.
You can also check out and be a part of their Facebook group for peer learning, doubt solving and free material.