iQuanta’s CAT 2022 Last Batch + IIM ABC Batch
iQuanta has finally launched the much-awaited third and last batch for CAT 2022. Here you are going to find highly relevant material for your CAT 2022 preparation. Get access to live classes, application-based classes, practice sessions, daily initiatives, topic-wise assignments, video solutions, instant 24×7 doubt solving (within 2 minutes), mocks, one-on-one counselling with the faculties and various other perks.
Check CAT 2022 Last Batch Course Trailer :
iQuanta’s CAT 2022 Course Details for Final Batch Students:
- Quant: 150+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 1000+ videos | 40+ Assignments.
- LRDI: 100+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 250+ videos | 30+ Assignments.
- VARC: 100+ Hours of Live Interactive Sessions | 250+ videos | 30+ Assignments.
- Practice: 1500+ QA | 300+ LRDI Sets | 700+ VARC Questions
- Daily Initiatives: Daily DILR sets | Daily RCs | Daily articles
- Dual Pedagogy Teaching with Both Conceptual Live Stream as well as Live Application Sessions.
- A combination of well-explained shortcuts & concepts.
- Mocks: 20 Full Mocks | 60 Sectionals | 15 Non-CAT Mock (XAT, IIFT, SNAP, NMAT). Video Solutions For All LRDI Sets in Full Mocks & Assignments.
- Free Crash Course worth Rs. 10,000: 60+ Sessions of QA+LRDI+VARC Inclusive of shortcuts and Past CAT Practice Questions | Daily 3-hour intensive revision sessions starting 2 months prior to CAT.
- 24×7 doubt clarification from any material with video solutions.
- 250 iQuanta Questions: Highly CAT relevant set of questions in last 2 months.
- Live Class Timings: 10 PM to 12 AM (Application based) & 7 PM to 9 PM (Conceptual) | 6 days a week.
CAT Exam 2022
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer-based test conducted every year by IIMs on a rotational basis for admissions into postgraduate management programs all over India. The exam assigns a score to a candidate based on their performance in the three sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, and Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation.
CAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The syllabus for CAT has in fact been somewhat unpredictable, especially the DILR section. From the year 2020, the CAT exam experienced some adjustments, with the duration of the test being lowered from 3 hours to 2 hours. The number of questions in each segment has also been lowered. The exam is normally scheduled in two sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening.
The CAT Exam is divided into 3 sections, spanning 40 minutes each, making it a 2-hour exam.
|Details||CAT 2022 Pattern|
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Total number of questions in CAT||66 (varies)|
|No. of questions in VARC section of CAT||24 (varies)|
|No. of questions in CAT DILR section||20 (varies)|
|No. of questions in CAT QA section||22 (varies)|
As per previous years, the paper pattern has been:
The tricky part of the above pattern is that CAT does not allow you to switch between sections, i.e. you have to complete the section within 40 minutes to move on to the next one as per the above order.
iQuanta CAT Course Structure & Flow Chart: Qa | LRDI | VARC Syllabus
1. Quantitative Aptitude: Quant Course Structure & CAT Quant Syllabus
|Topics||Duration of the Topic||Sub-Topics||Application Sessions||Conceptual Sessions||Total Videos||Total Practice Questions|
|Time, Speed & Distance||2 weeks||5||5||53||215|
|Modern Maths||3 weeks||6||4||102||250|
|Progressions & Series||1 week||2||1||36||80|
So a student following iQuanta CAT Course Structure | For any topic should take 1, Application Class, 1 Conceptual Class, take an assignment available on Dashboard, attend 1 Practice session and then can do self study from IIM ABC Practice Batch. Then move to next topic classes in the same manner.
2. Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation :LRDI Course Structure & CAT LRDI Syllabus
|Topics||Duration of the Topic||Application Sessions||Live Sessions||Total Videos in Application Sessions||Total Practice Sets With Video Solutions|
|Data Interpretation||4 weeks||8||4||40||152|
|Linear Arrangements||1 week||3||1||15||33|
|Circular Arrangements||1 week||2||1||10||28|
|Venn Diagrams||2 weeks||4||2||20||48|
|Binary Logics||1 week||2||1||10||28|
|Games & Tournaments||2 weeks||4||2||20||48|
|Network Flow Diagrams||1 week||1||1||5||23|
|Quant Based DI||1 week||1||2||5||26|
So a student following iQuanta CAT Course Structure | For any topic should take 1, Application Class, 1 Conceptual Class, take an assignment available on Dashboard, participate in Daily LRDI initiative and then can do self study from IIM ABC Practice Batch. Then move to next topic classes in the same manner.
3. Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension : VARC Course Structure & CAT VARC Syllabus
|Topics||Duration of the Topic||Application Sessions||Live Sessions||Total Videos||Total Practice Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||10 weeks||20||10||90||214|
|Para Summary||1 week||2||1||24||81|
|Para Completion||0.5 week||1||1||12||46|
|Odd One Out||1 week||2||1||24||81|
|Para Jumbles||1 week||2||1||24||183|
|Critical Reasoning & FIJ||1.5 weeks||3||1||36||103|
So a student following iQuanta CAT Course Structure | For any topic should take 1, Application Class, 1 Conceptual Class, take an assignment available on Dashboard, Participate in Daily Reading & RC initiative and then can do self study from IIM ABC Practice Batch. Then move to next topic classes in the same manner.
The following topics cover the CAT curriculum for CAT 2022, which should make for a wholesome preparation
4. IIM ABC CAT Practice Batch
The books in the market aren’t updated to current CAT level at all. For example the LRDI level of CAT increased in 2015 but those books were created more than a decade back, so books will only give you the basic idea rather than a wholesome preparation.
I will suggest to go for iQuanta CAT Full course + IIM ABC Product, you wont need to get any un-updated book for CAT. If you only want materials then go for IIM ABC Batch by iQuanta as it has 500 RCs, 500 LRDI Sets and 3500 Qa questions, if you want coaching along with that, take combo of both CAT Full Course + IIM ABC Product.
In iQuanta CAT Full Course, apart from 350 hours of Live Classes, you get 100 assignments, regular practice sessions, 20 Full Mocks, 60 sectionals, so in total you would be practicing 5000 + Questions apart from Conceptual Videos and Live classes
which is enough to get good percentile in CAT.
But as some might prefer a lot n lot of questions in hand to practice hence there is one option of Full Course + IIM ABC practice batch, as IIM ABC practice has only plethora of questions with 7500 questions (500 RCs, 500 LRDI, 3500 QA)
Thats like a combination of 2 -3 materials with updated content.
Once visit www.iQuanta.in and scroll down to check the two options..
IIM ABC Course Details:
- Quants: 2500 CAT Level Quant Questions designed by iQuanta
- VARC: 500 CAT Level RC Sets designed by iQuanta
- LRDI: 500 CAT Level LRDI Sets designed by iQuanta
For more details about the IIM ABC Batch, Click Here!
-Out of These Half the questions will be provided as soon as you enroll.
-Other half of the questions will be given Dynamically by iQuanta in a Secret
Group of IIM ABC Batch.
iQuanta is very well known for it’s content.
Content Quality: All the questions from CAT 2020 were on similar lines from iQuanta Classes: https://www.facebook.com/…/permalink/1812066575627703/
First 50 student get Rs.3000 off in IIM ABC Batch. Use code “LASTLAP”
How the IIM ABC Batch Helps You?
- VARC – Inference, main idea and application based questions form the bulk.
- LRDI – CAT LRDI Sets have an elegance to them. The sets are tricky but become solvable if you get to the first entry in the sets. What do I mean when I say first entry? The first thing that should hit you while you see that set. This is something that only comes in with familiarity and the correct approach.The sets which we will be doing are an exact replica of the though process of the CAT Exam.
- QA: The focus is on how to use the theory or the concepts across variety of questions segregated topic wise. We have ensured that you find tonnes of exact CAT level questions on all the topics. We will build your endurance and approach from the scratch.
IIM ABC Batch Review by IIM Bangalore Convert:
5. iCAT Mocks 2022
A student technically should start taking Mocks after 50-60% of their syllabus is over, which must include Arithmetic.
CAT Mocks by iQuanta will start from July Mid and will go upto CAT in November.
6. Practice Initiatives by iQuanta
These are the total number of practice questions provided by iQuanta in Live Sessions, Application Sessions, Assignments & Mocks.
7. iQuanta’s CAT Crash Course 2022
Crash Course of iQuanta technically acts like a Revision + Rigorous Practice Batch which includes both Concepts and their Application. Though the Practice takes place all day round in the last 2 months. CAT Crash course of iQuanta worth Rs12k, is completely Free for iQuanta Full Course Students.
iQuanta CAT Course Features
What Makes iQuanta the Best CAT Preparation Platform?
1. 24×7 Doubt Solving in iQuanta CAT Course
As an aspirant, anyone would want their doubts to be cleared immediately as they arise at any time of the day. This is the ideal situation. Immediate doubt clarification could be a great addition to your exams preparation.
This is why we at iQuanta provide free doubts solving mechanisms on our CAT preparation Fb group. Therein, you are able to ask your doubts whenever they arise, i.e, 24×7 doubt solving. All you need to do is post your doubts in the group and it will be resolved within 10 minutes of posting.
To know the steps to 24×7 doubt clarification in detail, click here.
2. Peer-to-Peer Learning in CAT students Community
A community is very important as having a dedicated community at one place will provide you with the necessary support for your preparation.
In our secret Facebook group and in our public Facebook group, every student studies in a group wherein they learn from each other by asking and solving doubts, sharing strategies and uplifting each other by providing motivation. A functioning ecosystem is built that is engaging as well as informative.
Click here to know more about iQuanta’s peer-to-peer learning and how they managed to create an engaging community.
3. iQuanta’s Interactive CAT Classes : Dual Pedagogy
Listening passively has certain disadvantages because one is not actively involved in the learning process. And as we have limited attention spans, any student will not be able to listen attentively for an extended period of time.
Hence, short attention spans can be increased through iQuanta’s dual pedagogy wherein the focus is not only on teaching theoretical concepts but also application-based learning.
How iQuanta conducts it’s interactive classes? Click here to find out.
4. iQuanta’s Past CAT Results
iQuanta’s quality preparation materials are reflected in their result with more than 60 students getting 99+%ile. It is important to note that this result came from a single place. At iQuanta, our aim is to provide you with value to enable you to get into your dream bschool.
Check out how Avinash Singh, a boy who belonged to a village with no schools got 99.5%ile in CAT. To watch more such videos click here.
iQuanta is deeply happy for its students. After burning the midnight oil and after a year of hard work, lots of rigorous sessions, unlimited doubts solving, 400+ iQuanta students got 95%ile+ and 225 got 97+%ile.
Click here to check iQuanta’s detailed past CAT results.
We do not just cater to the bright ones. iQuanta also has a history of getting students from a lower to a higher percentile.
If you want an organised course with quick answers, check out the link below. Final batch enrollments have begun. Early bird discounts are running. Enrol now.
To join India’s largest Facebook community with 24*7 Doubt solving and peer-to-peer learning, visit the link below.