IIFT 2023 Registration Starts!
The IIFT 2023 registration process has officially started on the official website iift.nta.nic.in. The registration was opened on 30th September 2022. National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared that IIFT 2023 will be conducted on 18th December 2022.
More than 68 Indian cities will host the IIFT 2023 Exam. Candidates can select up to four test cities, ranking them according to preference. Those who want to take the IIFT 2023 must fill out the IIFT online application and pay the IIFT registration fee of Rs 1,250 for applicants in the reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PwD) and Rs 2,500 for General/ OBC candidates. Candidates must submit all of their past academic information in addition to a few basic personal facts, along with the IIFT 2023 application fee.
IIFT 2023 Registration : Important Dates
Following are the IIFT 2023 important dates you need to take care of in order to appear for the IIFT 2023 exam.
The IIFT 2023 registration has started from 30th September 2022 on the official website iift.nta.nic.in. The process will go on till November 14 2022 and the IIFT 2023 will be conducted on December 18 2022.
IIFT 2023 : Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream with minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Final year bachelor’s degree candidates or those awaiting their result are also eligible to appear IIFT 2023 exam.
Documents Required For IIFT Application 2023
Candidates who want to register for the IIFT 2023 exam need to keep the following documents handy in order to complete their IIFT 2023 registration.
- Government photo ID proof
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of category certificate of candidates
Scanned copies of academic qualifications (10th, 12th, Graduation)
Join iQuanta’s IIFT 2023 Course for a structured IIFT preparation and ace the exam.
Click Here to enroll.
How To Fill IIFT 2023 Registration Form
Candidates willing to register for the IIFT 2023 exam, need to follow the steps given below in order to complete their registration process.
1=> Visit the IIFT official website iift.nta.nic.in.
2=> Click on “Fill Online Application Form” button and select “New Registration“.
3=> Fill in all the details and submit your IIFT 2023 application form.
4=> After submission, enter your password and select a security question.
5=> Note down your IIFT 2023 Application number.
6=> To complete the IIFT 2023 registration, use the application number noted above to login.
7=> Upload all the documents mentioned above in their respective required format and size.
8=> Now, pay the IIFT 2023 Application Fee and click on Submit.
9=> Last but not least, submit your IIFT 2023 application form that has been filled out and take out a copy for your records.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) administers the IIFT exam as a management aptitude test for admission to its MBA International Business programme in Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada. On behalf of the institute, the National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the IIFT exam. Questions from Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness are included in the IIFT question paper. This online test has a two-hour duration.
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
Before going along with the IIFT 2023 registration, it is important that you understand the IIFT 2023 exam pattern.
IIFT 2023 Syllabus
Quantitative Ability (QA)
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)
Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation (LRDI)
Tips To Prepare For IIFT 2023
After you have completed the IIFT 2023 registration, start preparing a study plan. It is very important for an aspirant while building their IIFT 2023 strategy to have a stronghold on all four sections of the syllabus: VARC, QA, LRDI & GA and for that, the aspirant needs to give their equal focus on each section as they can be more confident while giving the exam.
- Develop your reading speed and improve your grammar to prepare for this section. Read editorials in newspapers, blogs, books and short stories, and so forth.
- Excel at mental calculations while preparing.
- Get your mathematical fundamentals clear.
- Brush up on your knowledge of ancient, medieval, and modern history, as well as current happenings in cultural, social, and international affairs. To brush up on the static and dynamic aspects of GK, read several newsletters and publications.
- Take a topic mock to review your understanding of the topics once you’ve grasped them.
- Every week, do a mock exam to boost your confidence in your preparation method. Taking practise exams will also help you broaden your knowledge base on a variety of areas.
For a detailed IIFT 2023 Strategy, Click Here!
For a structured XAT + IIFT exam preparation, enroll for iQuanta’s XAT IIFT Course. Click on the image below.
To join India’s largest CAT preparation community and for free 24*7 doubt clarification, join the group linked below.